Strawberry Cheesecake Mini Muffins!
So, I originally got the recipe from a Rachel, a friend of mine who made these beautiful mini muffins right HERE.
These Raspberry Almond Mini-Muffins looked incredible, so I asked her if she would share the recipe with me.
I took the recipe and altered it a bit with some of the ingredients I had around the house and this is what came up with.
I give you Strawberry Cheesecake Mini-muffins.
So, not as visually appealing as Rachels but they tasted AMAZING! 🙂
So here is the recipe for mine and to make hers I will provide the ingredient swaps needed.
It starts with all of this:
The full ingredient list:
- 92g Liquid Eggwhites
- 122g Chickpeas
- 1/4 Cup of 1% Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 6 Packets of Stevia Sweetener
- 1/2 Cup Kodiak Power Cakes Pancake mix
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 31 Grams of whey protein of choice ( I used Strawbloody cheesecake flavor from Chaos and Pain)
- 52g Cut up fresh strawberries
Directions are as follows:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients except the strawberries in a blender(I used this Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver (BL456) (My Amazon link to it for you!)
- Blend all ingredients till mixed thoroughly.
- Cut up strawberries into small pieces and set aside.
- Grease mini muffin pan like the one shown below and Pour mix into the pan.
- Add in cut up strawberries spread amongst all the muffins in the pan.
- Put muffins into the oven and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- Pull muffins out and stick a toothpick in one and see if it comes out clean. If so they are ready!
- If not, put back in for a 2 minutes or so.
Bam! They are done and ready to eat!
I was able to make 16 mini muffins from this mix and entered the recipe into Myfitnesspal.
The macros are:
Calories: 32, 0 Fat, 4 Carbs, 4 Protein
Now as I said you can make these a few different ways with different add-ins that will change the flavors and macros.
For Rachel’s recipe instead of using the strawberry cheesecake protein, you would use a vanilla protein such as
Quest Nutrition Protein Powder.
Instead of the strawberries cut up, you would use raspberries cut up, and almond slices in the mix.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe.